2023 Paris world cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

So nemour got a 7.2 with a fall and a big break in the stalder 360, anyone care to guess E for a clean routine?

Last edited:
Has anyone managed to get the live stream working? (Sportenfrance.com)

Finals start now and they are on the schedule.

VPN search time I guess.

Last edited:
I found this just in time to catch the gem that is Mariano and some very excited French commentary about Osberger.

Tunnelbear has banned my IP address which is a little concerning!

ETA
So I guess they didn’t count Jarman’s 3.5X dismount? Two triple twists and no dismount for 6.4? It was one of those weird tumbles that actually looked closer to being round in slow-mo than live.

Last edited:

Nemour went over on her stalder full and had to improvise her swing, just like in qualifications.
PH final in Antwerp is going to be CRAY.

The arena is going to go wild during the French anthem.

Last edited:
Anyone else think Boyer got a fairly large gift on beam today?
I thought she would have been 4th with it going Saravia, Nemour, Scott in that order.

I love Dos Santos did better than rebecca. I hope She can repeat at worlds. I love her

Definitely but I haven’t rewatched. I looked up the scores to see if she could possibly squeeze 3rd/4th, 1st was unexpected.

I am loving the judging graphics before each event. So helpful and I even learnt something about rings judging. Take note other broadcasters!

Now I rewatched and can kind of see why Boyer placed first. She has no artistry deductions and other than the mount, was fairly solid other than the balance check after the layout.
Saraiva had several hesitations and while she is pretty and generally executes pretty cleanly, she had a few more artistry deductions. The hesitations were .3 a piece so that is .6 minimum off E.

I feel this routine has a really very nice start to it, then just completely collapses mid routine, choreo and construction wise that is.

Randomly rolling on the floor has shot up to the top of my fx pet peeves. These women are incredible versatile athletes, surely there’s something better they could do? In Spain we call this doing the croqueta, which granted, it might be where my hate comes from

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back