2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Biles is very lucky Andrade didn’t live in a country with a better national training apparatus and leotard bonus because I think Andrade is more talented on vault and UB and likely even on BB and FX.

Andrade deserves nothing less than AA gold, vault gold, and floor gold for the rest of the quad. No one else is even close.

Bars yes, but probably equal on vault, and Biles is more talented on floor (absolutely) and beam (due primarily to the dismount series really).

If you’re into general suffering.

I must say i find ou’s set disappointing, considering it’s the 1st bb qualifier

China’s training videos always fool me into thinking they will rock the competitions. I’m going to stop believing what I see from them between competitions.

Italy failed to qualify anyone into UB final. Highest score is a 14.4 and 9th.

Tied for second behind China. How often has a team been as good as this Netherlands team on one apparatus and not made the final?

The only example that springs to mind is the GB men in 2011. Really good at floor and pommels, splatted elsewhere and ended up 10th.

pretty shaky BB for ITA so far. Villa counts a fall and whoever is on now (quality of the live is hard to tell!) has some big wobbles but stays on

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back