2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Luo Rui’s score is going to abysmal. 2 falls and 2 close calls

Last edited:
Ou Yushan goes into first place with a 13.9, but China are nearly a point behind the USA on beam.

That US beam rotation might just be the best in the world right now, lol.

Reactions: L_R
I have no idea which country am I watching on bars. I can say I don’t think they’ll qualify EFers

Uh-oh. Whoever was on UB did a double tuck dismount and looked to injure her back because she couldn’t raise both arms to salute and immediately collapsed.

Edit: Tatiana Bachurina of Cyprus

Last edited:
Chinese girls are mounting with 2.5-punch pike. For all the shit we give Shang, at least she was bringing the (underrotated) shit

Can anybody tell me what countries, other than CHN, am I looking at? Now i wish for country flag leos

After searching for it, Luo Rui got a 10.766 on BB. So China counts 2 12s and a 10.

these Chinese wolf turns on fx are DA STRUGGLE today. what is going on with these floors

I was very confused because one of the all arounder individuals looks to be wearing a union jack in her leo, but I think she’s probably from the commonwealth somewhere

She has a nice quality of movement, and mostly good posture. It’s just somehow disjointed and stiff. A little Ukrainian to me lol

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back