2021 worlds Day 1 EFs

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Melnikova just had a spot from her coach for a pretty borderline Lopez/Pod. I’m really not confident she’s going to get a Lopez credited in this final, if she goes for it of course.

I wonder how many she’s done in total given the late decision to do two vaults. Come on muscle memory!

Nancy Taman is in 2nd and can’t finish below 4th… if one of the last 3 falls on something she’s getting a medal. Astounding.

Last edited:
I don’t know what the rules are now, but she was arched initially, goes through 180 degrees fairly quickly and then is properly piked by the end.

Geurtz has such a good high chest on her DTY landing.

Totally. I fucking knew that was going to happen, although apparently I can’t count well enough to tell how many people were still available to go ahead of Nancy Taman.

Why all the hanging around? Nothing has appeared to be happening for the last 5 minutes at least.

Yeah that was a looooong delay only to be rewarded by these Russian warm ups in all their glory.

With this much delay, I’m starting to panic that they’ve had another positive covid test.

#2021 things

Sad for that to be the first thought. If I’d known how long the gap was going to be I would’ve showered and had some breakfast.

I do love the Italian anthem.

I reckon you could probably get some tea and toast done between now and them managing to get the PH final started.

I managed some toast. When was the last world/Olympic final without Whitlock? 2011?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back