Who are you rooting hardest for?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Strange to see so many former Olympians in the "rooting for" category... the US record was three returning Olympians in 1996, I think, and that was with 7 team members! This team could very easily have four plus Jones.

Dicello, Suni, LeAnne and Gabby. I still wish Gabby could compete AA at Nationals. If she is selected to go to Trials, does anyone know if she could compete AA then?

I'm rooting especially for Suni. Considering her health challenges, it will be amazing if she makes the Olympic Team and on top of that, medal. Talk about inspiring! I love that she is always going for challenging skills., too.

I want Chiles on the team. And increasingly I want Lee there, too. Biles/Jones/Chiles/Lee/Carey is a perfect team, no notes. Every event has at least one extra great routine for team finals if anything happens.

VT: Chiles, Carey, Biles (Jones)
UB: Biles, Lee*, Jones (Chiles)
BB: Jones, Biles, Lee (Chiles)
FX: Carey/Jones, Chiles, Biles (Carey/Jones)

My dream team would be
Biles, Jones, Douglas, Lee and Chiles
VT- Douglas, Jones, Chiles , Biles
UB- Biles, Douglas, Lee, Jones
BB- Douglas/Chiles, Jones, Lee, Biles
FX- Douglas, Chiles, Jones, Biles

I don't see them making the team, but maybe alternates... But I'm still rooting for Tiana and Dulcy. I've been fans of both of theirs for years, and seeing them improve so much this year has been really cool. I'm rooting for them to keep having really solid years and make Trials

Strange to see so many former Olympians in the "rooting for" category... the US record was three returning Olympians in 1996, I think, and that was with 7 team members! This team could very easily have four plus Jones.
In 2000, Chow, Dawes, Phelps, Miller, ETA Moceanu (how could I forget!) and Kristie Phillips were all competing!

I'm rooting for the hot guy to be back in tha audience again this year...

Okay, I want Gabby to have a good competition and let the chips fall where they may. And for Jordan and Jade to continue to have a resurgence after their struggles last year.

Last edited:
Rooting for divine intervention to protect Gabby from the devil. She will show a vault upgrade, she won't show a ring on beam, and she will hit all of her routines.

Jordan!
my team is Simone, Shilese, Jade, Jordan and Suni IF she shows she is ready on bars. if not my sentimental fave is Trinity. she can add to bars and…I just love her!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back