• Kaylia Nemour

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Flavia Saraiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellie Black

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
What do you mean by that?

Also - while looking up Kinsella's recent vaults at 2023 Worlds I saw her do a mildly scrappy DTY for a 9.266 E score -- which reminded me that vault judging seems to have taken a sharp strict turn within just the past season. Was there a specific directive given to do that? Is it going to hold for Paris? And for the love of god why can't we enjoy even one abbreviated quadrennium worth of relatively consistent scoring?
If they go strict, it would be on body shape. Her body shapes are lovely. So compared to the rest of the field she would get hit less.

I love Tokyo judging. It’s where my natural judging sits right now - i regularly come out about 0.3 ish too hard when compared to 22/23 scores.

Liverpool vault was insane. It seems USAG went really hard on vault at classics (particular going hard on any HINT of a pike down) but they loosened up towards Nationals and Trials. Not sure if there was a directive or not.

How accurate was Nemour’s AA score at the Romanian Friendly? That score is the highest AA score after Simone and Andrade this year.

Wasn't Kinsella doing an Amanar? That would certainly put her in the mix.
I added her to the poll (and removed Carey, for whom nobody had voted.)

from reddit
1720694941861.png

I'd Love Alice Kinsella to sneak a bronze but I'm hedging on someone else as we haven't seen the Amanar yet in competition. She has shown she can do it, that's not in doubt. But we haven't any idea how it will score.

I'd Love Alice Kinsella to sneak a bronze but I'm hedging on someone else as we haven't seen the Amanar yet in competition. She has shown she can do it, that's not in doubt. But we haven't any idea how it will score.
It'll be interesting to see which rounds she does it in. I'm assuming she'll make the AA and do it there, but harder to call otherwise.

Lots of love for Suni in the poll.

Neymour and Esposito got about half the vote that Lee did for the next two ranks.

French Melanie has a handful of supporters. Everyone else polled 0 or just 1 or 2.

MSJDS is well overdue a major individual international medal. I hope she hits to her full potential in the AA final. I’d like it to be a close competition and not decided by who stays on BB

Lots of love for Suni in the poll.

Neymour and Esposito got about half the vote that Lee did for the next two ranks.

French Melanie has a handful of supporters. Everyone else polled 0 or just 1 or 2.
I think a lot of people are remembering Suni's slow build in 2021 and seeing parallels this year.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back