WAG/MAG Podium Training Notes/ Quick Hits/ Reports (Wed. July 21- Thurs. July 22)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

irichluck21

Staff member
Defender
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 5.39.44 PM

Any information please post in this thread.
All competition threads will be unlocked the day before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing
Sling.com blue package has nbcsports with up to 3 devices using it at the same time. They are running a first month $10 promo and say you can cancel at anytime, no contract. I just signed up and will cancel when the Olympics are over. I’m sharing my login info with my friend and sister so they can watch too. I just did a test run on nbcsports.com using sling tv as my provider and it worked. So I will be up at 1 am Thursday morning watching women’s podium training. If I can figure out how to copy it, I will.

My friend was able to start a Google Meet, no one joined, just herself. She shared her screen, which was the US Trials Diving. Hit the record button so the meet recorded the share screen. Then she shared the recorded Google Meet file with someone so they could watch Diving.

Not sure how well it works, just know that is what she tried herself.

I think you can also do a YouTube live stream and share your screen. Just keep the stream as unlisted. Once the stream is done it is archived and you can share the link to the YouTube link to whom you want.

I’m presuming qualifications will be on the red button - looking at the schedule there appears to be 24 hour red button access. Doubt they will show podium training though.

Last edited:
She is actually NOT a teacher but a mental health clinician and all of her work was done tele-health through Google. 😂

Last edited:
I signed up but for some reason can’t find anything listed for podium training? It could absolutely be user error …

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back