Utah Rumors

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Sage’s mother has confirmed that she is not leaving due to scholarship issues. She was on scholarship due to her father being a disabled vet

Utah currently has 13, but Winger is graduating high school early, so I wonder if she will go in early without scholarship.

Sage’s mother has confirmed that she is not leaving due to scholarship issues. She was on scholarship due to her father being a disabled vet
That was Jillian Hoffman’s mother, not Sage Thompson’s. I’m guessing Hoffman is looking to go to grad school somewhere else.

I am starting to wonder if some of these gymnasts looking to transfer are going to find scholarships. The fifth years coming back are going to make it harder to find a spot.

Assuming Sage is scholarship-less or transferring, that scholarship will be Winger’s.

Salt Lake City isn’t bad. A bit bland, but its not uberconservative the way the rest of the state often is. The first time I visited my brother there he joked “this town is full of heathens, look at all the coffee shops!”

Some absolutely beautiful landscapes in the state, but after a week of navigating insane alcohol laws and nothing being open on Sundays I’m ready to run back screaming to the east coast.

You’ve got to go to Arches.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back