The Official USAG Leotard thread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

emmade

In consultation with RedBirdie, it has been decided that now is the time to set up the 2020/1 Olympic leotards thread. This thread is only for the US at this point as we will also be paying close attention to trials leos before going onto Olympics leos. A leotard thread for the rest of the world will be opened closer to the Olympics. So post and snark away…

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, from trials, I’ve seen this one, which I like. Simple and almost retro looking.
Points for a decent cut, loses some for the sparkles but overall very nice.

Last edited:
Looks almost
Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 6.30.07 PM

exactly like one from Rio.

I don’t like the short red cuff at the end of the sleeve. It makes their arms look shorter than they actually are.

Same. The red V on the Rio leo ruined it for me. I’m really digging tonight’s very retro-inspired look. I wonder if it was a red stripe on the sides like the sleeveless version.

This is the 2nd US Trials leo:

qH7j7KR.jpg

Athletes will wear this one and the blue one. The same thing they did at 2000 Trials. There were two leos then, a red and a navy. People picked which one they wanted to wear which day so there was a mix of both leos each night.

I like the back of the training leotard. Of the long sleeved, I like the blue better than the red. I love Simone but holy blue eye shadow. It reminded my mom of our middle school friends in the 80’s.

Yeah. I definitely prefer getting to see an array of NT leos from the quad. Both of the trials leos are fine, but I just enjoy seeing the multitude of leos the US has had over the past quad. I also didn’t like how they had the two “squads” in different leos. Either have unity, or don’t do specific leos. It did seem a little “red vs blue.”

Reactions: Bob

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back