Teams are starting to come in for 2022 World Championship in Liverpool, England

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Since when does she do an el-grip full into her Jaeger? Wow! I am dumb. That was Lorrane Oliveira. I forgot how good she is on bars!

Last edited:
Pauline Schafer of Germany has withdrawn due to injury- due to have surgery next week.
()

Rebeca just posted a vídeo of her training front full step out to full in. And keeps going out of bounds :confused:

Fortunately for them it doesn’t matter this year, but top 12 will be difficult for this team.

I totally realized that later! I had forgotten how good her bars was.

In the UK, the BBC site says the women’s team and AA finals will be on BBC Three, men’s team on BBC Two and men’s AA on the red button. (Which almost certainly means the men’s team will get the most viewers)

No information on qualifications or event finals. The Euros qualification stream also wasn’t listed until very late so the lack of info doesn’t mean there won’t be one, but this is the FIG we’re talking about.

Doesn’t necessarily mean they think mens will get more viewers, the channel largely depends on what else the bbc have scheduled. But I guess bbc2 picks up a lot more casual channel flickers

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does it seem like Spain has a lot of knee injuries in their WAG gymnasts?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back