Pre-Olympics Discussion (Injured athletes, named teams, other news) starting 5/9/24

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Pretty much as expected. It’s a shame Maggio wasn’t quite ready, as she has such lovely gymnastics.

I have literally no idea how my sleep schedule is going to work with qualifications at 4am and then team finals shifting to 10:30am the next day.

Here are the times but not the details of each qualification sub
1720389683446.png

Yep, Italian team is:

Alice D’Amato
Manila Esposito
Angela Andreoli
Elisa Iorio
Giorgia Villa
It's a strong team. Fingers crossed that they all stay healthy from here till Paris, and they should challenge for a podium spot.

According to Reddit, NL will announce their team tomorrow.

In the AA conversation, Manila Esposito upgraded her 1.5 TY to a DTY. It looks good.

No, that was posted but maybe I am missing where it lists the times? All I see is the day and that the stream is scheduled for 2 hours and 30 minutes but nothing about when it starts
It shows time for me. I circled it in case you aren’t seeing it.
IMG_1232.jpeg

Anyone know is Peacock will have the replays available? They did for US meets but not for Worlds. I would subscribe for a month if I knew they had replays.

France Line Ups??

VT (Osyssek), MDJDS, Van Eijken, Devillard
UB (Van Eijken) Osyssek, Boyer, MDJDS
BB (Van Eijken/Devillard) Osyssek, MDJDS, Boyer
FX (Van Eijken) Osyssek, Boyer, MJDS

Also forgot that Boyer is now a 3x Olympian! Also, if I know my France gymnastics history, Boyer is the first ever 3x Olympian for France in WAG.

WAG TF and AA are both on at 2am on week nights. No idea how I'm going to make that work.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back