NCAA Week 1: January 5, 2022- January 9, 2022

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Georgia looks sluggish and without a lot of post season 9.9s rn. OU vs Utah and Bama vs UF should have close finishes and also bonkers scoring . LSU home scoring is like a toothache, you eventually learn to live wih it. I didn’t expect Bama to look so rough. I’m very interested to see how Kentucky looks next week. Mizzou is a sleeper for sec night session at full strength I think.

Omg, Spencer’s gif recap had me rolling, between the Suzanne yoculan fb drama parks and rec gifs, directly connected to the Meryl Streep double OU 10s gif, directly connected to the antler stag gif

+.5 CV. I’ve missed his ncaa recaps so much

I love that Marsden called out Kupets on Twitter and Suzanne Yoculan clapped back!!

LSU scoring is offensive. It’s a kick in the teeth to other gymnasts. They need to have the judges selected at random from a pool and paid by the central organisation not the college. You will never get fair scoring when the college pays and selects it’s judges. If they don’t like your scoring you are not being invited back! That is a rediculous situation.

She also literally called him a “dickhead” in a Facebook comment. Classy

He changed his Twitter profile to mess with her.

Honestly, I don’t think LSU’s is particularly egregious compared to other top teams. LSU’s overscores are on the same level as Florida’s, Oklahoma’s, UCLA’s, Utah’s, etc. (to name a few).

Well, he kind of is… He fooled around with one of his gymnasts didn’t he? No matter how long ago that makes him an ass in my book.
Maybe the story is different and I haven’t heard it so feel free to educate me :crazy_face:

I believe he has said they wouldn’t have done it or gotten away with it in this era. A lot of women dated their bosses back then too. Just throwing that out there.

Not saying he isn’t an asshole. Suzanne can be a bit of a bitch too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dex

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back