Men's 2023 NCAA Championships

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Weird how much alike they look. I could have sworn it was the other way around. I hope I’m not developing face blindness too.

I believe you. I’ve only seen either of them from far off and rarely in closeup photos. Ian’s hair doesn’t look blonde in that photo.

In this photo Brody’s hair doesn’t look all that dark. You can see how people might confuse them.

Agreed.

but…what an amazing meet!

Stanford with almost 74 on vault! all teams over 412! This is amazing for the sport!

Well mystery solved!

I knew he was not part of the traveling team since he cannot compete so it makes zero sense in that capcity, but if you look at the team picture there are more than 15 people posing for it. I assumed Brody went as a manager/volunteer or something.

But the homecoming pic shows that he was at home and looks like he was the first to welcome them off the bus.

Great eyes for everyone and clearly mine need to be checked!

It’s been long enough now they will know what’s next for him and we can hope Brody recovers well so he can contribute.

That’s a fair assumption. 3 coaches and their trainer and the traveling alternate are on the podium.
I do hope that Brody’s injuries aren’t as bad as I’ve heard, that he recovers completely, and can compete again. :v:t4:💗

The heavy brace… looks a little heavier than “just” an ACL. Hopefully he’ll recover.

Don’t expect to see Malone at US Nationals, and probably not Worlds.

We wish him the best and hope Brody can do gymnastics again. What a terrible thing.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back