Hurd criticises uploading of Nguyen’s vault

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Doug1233

Defender

Hurd needs to grow up, frankly. I could understand the response if A. It had resulted in a life changing injury or B. Was being used purely for “comedy” ie gymnastic bloopers. But this is a well established gymnastics YouTuber who uploads countless routines every single week from international and NCAA competitions

It’s the overzealous social justice warrior in Hurd that made her post that.

This was a case of Nguyen choking under pressure. They have been trying to get the 1 1/2 from her in competition and I guess Jenny decided that Oklahoma was the day they would rest tons of people and put in others.

It’s the overzealous social justice warrior in Hurd that made her post that
I don’t doubt that Hurd is an overzealous social justice warrior. But I’m not sure how posting videos of gymnastics routines that involve a mistake is a social justice issue.

There was less outrage from Julissa Gomez’ SISTER when someone inadvertently uploaded coverage that showed the accident that lead to her sister’s PARALYSIS AND DEATH. She explained and asked the user to delete or edit out the video and thanked them for doing so.
Meanwhile Morgan is worried about her bestie’s hurt feelings.

I had the same thought. It was scary.

If it’s ok, I’ll post a link if someone wants to see it. If not, YouTube has it. Second rotation.

Last edited:
People on Reddit are saying the poster isn’t actually Morgan Hurd, it’s a new account that doesn’t line up with her usual posts. I cannot say for sure.

Like who… Would do that???

Reactions: One

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back