Gymnast Social Media Megathread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella Kate Parker confirms she's dropped back to level 10. I find it mildly amusing that this was her first ever level 10 meet.

I think this is a good move for her. She would be turning senior this year, but it's an Olympic year so that's the focus and she's probably not even C-team. Either her focus is getting on a D1 collegiate team like she has stated she'd like to accomplish or jumping back to elite next year and seeing if she can get on the national team and a couple of international assignments if Worlds isn't a possibility.

Last edited:
Totally agree it's the right decision for her. Talented, but NETE just ruined her by pushing her elite so young. Her basics just aren't there.....and unlike My Kayla Skinner (or her fellow NETE escapee, Josclyn Roberson) she's not so freakishly talented to overcome that. She probably could have been a decent elite with proper coaching. Not that CGA did great things with her, either.

IMG_0439.jpeg

Have we seen these full leos? I’m guessing it’s a National team leo and I’m obsessed.

Attachments

• IMG_9425.jpeg
    IMG_9425.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9423.png
    IMG_9423.png
    7 MB · Views: 81
Soooooo absurd. And for those of you who don't want to search out the 2011 NL Cup results, Skinner finished 5th, nearly a full point behind winner Grace Williams. Amelia Hundley, Rachel Spicer, and Kayla Williams went 2-3-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back