Gymnast Social Media Megathread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw David competing at worlds in Tokyo, my adolescent self became an instant fan-boy. I attempted to no avail to learn Russian for 6 months at 14 because I was convinced that we could get married🤣

If gym hadn't worked out for him, he would have been a good candidate for an "R-pop" boy band member or at least a backup dancer haha

She can't catch an effing break, can she? At least there's always her 2023 post season to look back on if she ends up taking a medical.
I wonder if the damage done by the Rhabdo is contributing to her post Maggie injury issues.

Andrade is nominated for best female athlete and change maker awards for the Pan Am Sports Awards. Brazilian rhythmic gymnast Maria Alexandre was nominated for Cali 2021 legacy award.

You can vote at the link here: https://www.panamsports.org/vote/

It's in Spanish, but I'd guess there's an English version as well since it's the other official language of Pan Am Sports, not sure on that though.

Why though?

1702672145647.png

Because they are attention whores?
Yes.

But as a mom pumping for a new baby I'm going to go look for the video because I've been super curious what breastmilk actually tastes like. (But I'm too grossed out by the idea of drinking my own milk.

Yes.

But as a mom pumping for a new baby I'm going to go look for the video because I've been super curious what breastmilk actually tastes like. (But I'm too grossed out by the idea of drinking my own milk.
It's not anything to write home about, really. Honestly, I hate pumping so much I can't imagine doing it to produce milk for a stupid stunt video, but I guess 'stupid stunt videos' are probably a major part of their income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back