Gymnast Social Media Megathread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandra is looking pretty restrained and classy for what the Romanian girls have offered at times. Who’s the one at the far right of the picture beside ponor? I know I’m going to say DUH once anybody tells me, but i can’t put my finger on it…

Iordache is there but she’s wearing a different dress.

wedding 1

wedding 3

Last edited:
The chesty one next to Belu…who is that?
IMG_7728

Last edited:
I thought it was but she is changed a bit.

I was watching this

and wondering whether this would have been a good route for Paseka and Nabieva

That was such a thing in 1980s MAG

The Tong Fei HB dismount

and on FX

On a separate note, Ariel Posen (MG Elite/Georgia) just posted that she’s medically retiring. She includes a couple slides giving advice and one of those points seems to indicate she was made to do this by Georgia coaching staff, so I’m even more ready for the end of the CKC era. Especially after the speculation that Chris Waller pulled her scholarship at UCLA due to the Maggie Haney situation, it seems like she’s had a really rough go.
I feel like so many of the about-to-turn-senior MG Elite gymnasts struggled to find their footing when Haney was suspended. Having to find a new gym and then COVID coming on the heels of that really did a number on them.

Not a gymnast’s social media, but International Gymnast’s Twitter account has been suspended. WTF?

I believe twitter will suspend accounts if they believe they might have been hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back