Chusovitina will attempt to qualify to Los Angeles 2028!!, would be her 9th Olympics!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I successfully did a cartwheel in the park the other day without injuring myself, greatly impressing my offspring and frightening my husband. That’s almost the same thing.

I did my first adult gymnastics class for 17 years last week. First time ever on bars and I managed a jump to front support on the LB (0.2 CV for the bruised belly) and proved my complete inability to hang or support my weight. Lots of fun but I’m still sore six days later 🙈

I’m proud of myself for being able to do a cartwheel and a handstand at seven months pregnant (and I’m older than Chuso was in Beijing!). And for being able to get off the floor without using my hands. Getting off a cushioned surface, well, that’s more complicated.

I know women my age who can’t even get up from the floor on their own. I am older than Chuso though.

Valentina talking shit about Chuso.
Questioning her health doing gymnastics at this age and also questioning her results as acceptable.
Forgetting that Chuso spanked both Listunova and Semukhina in Doha and took the gold over both of them.

Chusovitina should reply ‘says a bitch whose husband doesn’t have a yacht any more’.

eta- actually, am I mixing my oligarchs/Putin fetishists up? It’s so hard to keep track.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the promotional material suggest that Chuso will appear in Nemov’s “Russian Pride” gymnastics show

Meanwhile, the promotional material suggest that Chuso will appear in Nemov’s “Russian Pride” gymnastics show
Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back