2026 Commits

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

CGN Star rankings are not in favor of elites.
A lot of times they make zero sense.
They rank based on level 10 routines and scores, so often times elites get the shaft.

LSU took them because of what they saw not because of the star rankings.

Great for them but I am surprised by that one.

Not that the CGN rankings mean anything but both are 3 stars and I presumed LSU would be strictly 4 and 5 star type recruiters.
Annalisa Milton is a 4 star recruit on their list.

This year CGN, went elite heavy. There are only like 2 L10 5 stars. There is also the College gym fans ranking that is slightly different College Gym Fans ranking

I suspect LSU positioned them as the next Cavinder twins.

Can anyone help me identify who is in this official visit to Cal with Cameron Tassone and Morgan Reihl?

Attachments

• IMG_2328.png
    IMG_2328.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
Some interesting storylines developing on this class. The roster limit definitely seems to be in play for some schools. OU is just angry about the title last year and are coming for it. They obviously are expecting one or two of those elites to defer for 2028 run. LSU gets the highest profile star of the class coming off their first title but other than that just a "average" class, I expect them to take one more, maybe two. Georgia has over-extended their numbers with transfers so only have maybe one more spot to give. Florida does not seem to be resonating with recruits this year but finally pulled a good one, maybe hoping for a big finish. UCLA seems to be just fine with some solid commits and Cal seems to have a similar class. Utah also seems to be struggling a bit with connecting with recruits. I am also a bit surprised Arkansas hasn't closed the deal on some of the big names they had visit. Michigan is doing just fine. Still plenty of big names yet to announce. With the rost limit in effect, I wonder how many schools are going to be leaving a spot or two open with the anticipation of potential transfers coming?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back