2025 Commits

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

RedBirdie

Staff member
Defender
I’m starting to see verbal commitments for 2025 (high school class of 2025, to compete Winter 2026) and figured we needed a place for them.

Air Force
Erin McDermott

Alabama
Jasmine Cawley
McKenzie Matters

Arizona
Delanie Kelly
Delaney Mead

Arizona State
Kylee Bromley
Kaydence Lockhart

Arkansas
Addison Bare
Bradley Burton
Avalon Campbell
Allison Cucci
Avery King

Auburn
Charlotte Booth
Norah Christian
Avery King
Brynn Torry

BYU
Zoe Hale
Scarlett Sonnenberg
Audrey Thomas

Cal
Sophie Stuart
Quincy Walters

Clemson
Molly Brinkman
Brooke Pierson
Kelise Woolford

Denver
Megan Aamold
Shyla Bhatia
Sevana Kasparian
Kaitlynd Kastl
Abigail Ryssman

Florida
Maddy Dorbin
Amelia Disidore
Jocelyn Sasson

Georgia
Adriana Consoli
Autumn Reingold
Ella Roberts

Iowa
Celeste Field
Terra Rutter

Iowa State
Finley Weldon

Kentucky
Gabriella Van Frayen

LSU
Nina Ballou
Haley Mustari
Elyse Wenner

Maryland
Olivia Lang
Katherine Shackelford

Michigan
Sophia Diaz
Myli Lew
Ashlee Sullivan

Michigan State
Jazlynn Chism
Lilia Cosman
Korynne Marquat

Missouri
Kimarra Echols
Hayli Westerlind

Minnesota
Arianna Ostrum

Nebraska
Merideth Brandt
Karya Griffin

North Carolina
Sydney Seabrooks

Ohio State
Baylie Belman
Ava Jackson
Lillian Jennejohn
Jaylyn Pomager

Oklahoma
Mackenzie Estep
Ella Murphy
Kamila Pawlak
Blakely Roten

Oregon State
Kaylee Cheek
Paloma Spiridonova

Penn State
Ava Cash
Saidat Omilabu

Pittsburgh
Layla Bobek

Rutgers
Jayla Booker

UCLA
Ava Marie Callahan
Jordis Eichman
Nola Matthews
Tiana Sumanasekera

Utah
Sage Curtis
Bailey Stroud

Washington
Evelyn DeYoung
Isabella Futch
Sophie Schriever

West Virgina
Kayla Smith

Current elites that haven’t announced so far: Azaraya Ra-Akbar (Canada), Ly Bui, Christiana Popovich

Last edited:
Sumanasekera and Matthews are likely waiting until after Pan Ams.

I have heard a rumor that Booth will be announcing Florida.
Let’s see.

What’s going on with UCLA? Are they full on scholarships? Not one commit for this class yet, which is kinda odd for a high profile program dont you think?

I don’t think they’ve full, but the silence is odd. Sydney Seabrook wrote on College Gym News:
UCLA was a much slower recruiting process than other schools, mainly due to the fact that it runs on the quarter system. But, with time running out for the schools who had offered, I had to make a decision.
I wonder if UCLA is missing out on recruits because of this.

Historically UCLA announces around second week of November.
That’s for signees when everyone signs NLI correct? But commitment season for the biggest names is pretty much done. All the gymnasts pretty much announce on social media once they made their decision.

Nola Matthews, Tiana Sumanasekera, Jordis Eichman, and Ava Callahan all visited UCLA on the weekend, and there is still the possibility of international recruits like Ruby Pass or Ruby Evans or someone else.

Do colleges like UCLA really have to try? I mean, i get wanting to be on a winning team, but even if they sucked, a full scholarship, to a good school, by the ocean, with SoCal weather? Sign me the heck up (well, as long as the coaches arent dickheads with anger issues).

A factor against UCLA is that its gym is pretty small and unimpressive compared to some other schools.

Which schools have the biggest and/or best facilities? I hear Utah and LSU have nice gyms.

Do colleges like UCLA really have to try? I mean, i get wanting to be on a winning team, but even if they sucked, a full scholarship, to a good school, by the ocean, with SoCal weather? Sign me the heck up (well, as long as the coaches arent dickheads with anger issues).
Yes, they do, just because you enjoy SoCal doesn’t mean it resonates the same way with everyone else. Remember many of these girls are from deeply religious backgrounds. I know two 5 star recruits that wanted nothing to do with LA and were under the impression that it is a filthy crime riddled sinful city. Many other schools are strong on academics. There are choices.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back