2025 Covid year YAY or NAY (final year of Covid +1 year)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Yeah Polina retired a while ago.
Its either Alyona or Kristina (Boise State) both of whom were seriously injured and couldn't compete this year.

I would expect most LSU gymnasts that can physically take a 5th (6th) year would do so. Huge chance to repeat as champs and NIL helps tremendously.

Dunne is not taking her 5th year. But she will make more money on her own than staying with LSU for NIL.

Dunne's boyfriend Paul Skenes started playing for MLB's Pittsburgh Pirates as well. So I can imagine not wanting to be long distance for a year.

Dunne's boyfriend Paul Skenes started playing for MLB's Pittsburgh Pirates as well. So I can imagine not wanting to be long distance for a year.
When Paul Skenes was called up last week, I heard him described as the boyfriend of influencer Livvy Dunne on a baseball podcast. To me, that spoke volumes about her popularity.

For someone who never accomplished anything in elite or NCAA, she's sure managed to take in the money.
I'll admit that her gymnastics success certainly doesn't align with her financial success, but she competed internationally for the U.S. as an elite and regularly made the line-ups for the current NCAA national champion team. That's not nothing!

Um, we must have been watching different meets. Dunne rarely ever made an LSU lineup, and never made a senior national team.
She competed every meet on bars her freshman and sophomore year at LSU, and competed on floor 9 times her senior year. She was hampered by injuries for most of her senior Elite career and as an upperclassman at LSU. She went to Jesolo as part of the national team as a junior. So, while I don't really care for her at all, you are blatantly wrong.

That is great news for Michigan. Mulligan originally said she was not returning I believe.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back