2024 Winter Cup

2024 Winter Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

CaMarah fights through bars. Wasn't pretty, but she stayed on, somehow.

All-around top 4:⁠
1. Kayla DiCello (Hill's) - 56.850⁠
2. Skye Blakely (WOGA) - 54.650⁠
3. Hezly Rivera (WOGA) - 54.000⁠
4. Trinity Thomas (Florida) - 53.250⁠ ⁠

Event winners: ⁠
Vault: No one did two vaults⁠
Uneven bars: Kayla DiCello - 14.300⁠
Balance beam: TIE - Hezly Rivera & Skye Blakely - 14.500⁠
Floor exercise: Kayla DiCello - 14.050

No one needs to go since no one is eligible for points. I doubt one of the other seniors will just want to go to one. But you never know.
If Suni wants it, let her go.
Hell, if Gabby wants to go with her, is there a limit on entries per country or is it one of the kinda free-for-all ones? Tell them they have to partially self-fund if money is a problem for USAG still.

I wonder who is going to get DTB assignment. That is a team meet I believe.

Hell, if Gabby wants to go with her, is there a limit on entries per country or is it one of the kinda free-for-all ones? Tell them they have to partially self-fund if money is a problem for USAG still.
Gabby can't go because she didn't compete here.

Gabby still has Jesolo and Pac Rim as an option as long as she attends March camp and verifies.

I believe for WAG there's a max of 4, with 2 per event.

Chiles and Miller were on the original Baku roster, not sure if there is an updated roster? They scratched Winter Cup because of an injury so I wouldn't expect them to go so hopefully these two spots are open?

After Pan-Ams and Winter Cup, I think Kayla DiCello moves herself up to first tier for Olympic team consideration as the solid AAer for team finals. Not beating out Simone or Shilese for AA and likely to be 2per'ed out for event finals, but the Kyla Ross/Grace McCallum of the team.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back