2023 USA Nationals Leotards

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Since I’ll be stuck at a conference tomorrow, I’m gonna need someone to step up and report on the juniors, since USAG is so kindly is streaming it free.

I promised to go to a movie tomorrow evening with a friend so i am going to miss seniors… insert forehead slap emoji.

Last edited:
Totally! Texas Dreams would have used it for a gymnast’s competition leo and had floor music with corresponding superhero sound effects in it or something super cheesy. But for a training leo, it’s fun - let 'em be powerful comic book characters! And choosing their own words is all the better.

Izzy Stasi in mint green which is pretty with her skin tone.

Reese Esponda loves her pink. This meet its bright pink and white.

Last edited:
Ally Damelio is wearing a zipper back leotard. I don’t think we’ve seen that since the East Germans in the 80s!

Ok, it’s a thing. Zippers are back, people. The TCT leotard also has a full zipper back

What a pleasant departure from Maggie Haney style designs

Last edited:
Yeah, that was weird to see two zippers in a single competition; I swear I haven’t seen them since the 80s. And there was a remarkable but welcome lack of insane back cutouts and criss-cross straps!

Can someone please ELI5 why the airforce has its own gymnasts?

Can someone please ELI5 why the airforce has its own gymnasts?
They either qualified via one of the qualifying meets (Winter Cup/US Classic) or based on their individual finish at NCAAs.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back