2023 US Classic (Pre Meet and WAG Juniors Discussion)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Good thing she’s already qualified to Nationals. I remember liking her at Winter Cup.

I can’t remember if she was the one who fell on her double front dismount or the one who fell on her release skill and nearly fell on her dismount
claire

Lacie Saltzmann is still doing a punch front through to back layout full as her middle pass.

Hezly moves so fast on UB. I like the navy blue/white/pink combo of that leo too. Shame about the dismount.

Damn. Hezly Rivera’s UB was gorgeous until the end where she stumbled and fell on her dismount.

Cori Blocker on beam splatted her dismount and almost couldn’t get up.

Last edited:
Hezley Rivera has a great bar routine until she overdid the dismount and fell.

Looks like Cori Blocker hurt herself on her beam dismount.

Esponda threw a DLO for her 2nd or 3rd pass, could see it in the background of BB

Looked like a great routine we missed half of. Going to be looking that up on youtube later.

Last edited:
Reese Esponda has a cool ending for her FX. Almost doing the superhero three-point pose.

Esponda is doing well with floor. Betty Okino choreographed that.

Oof, when Lauren Hopkins, who rarely has even the mildest criticism of any gymnast, posts this, I can only imagine how bad the routine was.
Sophia Buechler UB: Couldn’t see the entry of her Tkachev, stalder maybe? She goes for big difficulty (of course, she’s a Midwest girlie) but struggles a lot with performing it. I wish they’d pull her back JUST A LITTLE for right now.

Esponda was first on floor at American Classic with a 13.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back