2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Hmm Gadirova was really sloppy to me, I’m surprised she scored higher in E than Kinsella. Maybe it’s the angle.

12.966 for Ondine, and I think that was probably 2 x 0.3 steps although the stream helpfully panned away.

But seriously, the E-panel is ravaging this group. I’m a little surprised given the hour and the precedent … that said, I guess there have been few teams that have hit on beam that we can compared with.

The Longines scoring app is wild, it had me believing that Germany somehow qualified ahead of Canada and China. It’s gonna give me a heart attack.

To be fair, the beam judges seemed like the one sane panel we had left. So I don’t know that there’s that much precedent there.

GB are 4th on beam, which reflects what a shitshow it’s been. Three sets without falls takes you a long way.

Remember back in 2002, when people on the internet used to find feeds and share them in forums, and it was so nervewracking, but at least we got to see something?

It’s not supposed to be like this in 2022.

Peacock is going to look really good and leisurely.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back