2022 World Gymnastics Championships Team Qualifications (Saturday 10/29 SD 1&2- Sunday 10/30 SD 3-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

What is Italy’s vt score potential? I’m assuming they are somewhere between should pass China, hope to pass Ja-an?

It was a thing of beauty, but I’ll defer to the gymnaverse panel expertise on the E score:

Last edited:
Alice could potentially get a 13.5. I had a 13.6 for her in podium for a lights out set.

Jess could potentially if she downgraded back to the DLO and hits everything as she can.

She had a killer stuck vault at Italian nationals.

That is pretty slick. I can’t help but raise my eyebrows at numbers that high, but I’m not gonna be mad about it either.

Well, that was a ride. Thanks to Italy for bringing the pathos, as usual.

Maggio’s vault was nice. D’Amato’s was fine, but from what I remember it was not better than Jones’s or Heduit’s.

What time is it in Liverpool? There’s still another sub to go and its after 5pm on the US east coast

Reactions: MRR
9:25 pm. I do not envy anyone working or competing here.

It’s horrible for multiple reasons. Home team finishing at 11pm. Surely a lot of ticket holders will have to leave before- children especially.

I feel like that is a 9.6 or 9.7 vault. She bends at the hips and knees for at least half a salto. And that is not a cold stick. And you could deduct for height — several gymnasts pop better off the table.

(The Italian judges that day gave her a 9.550.)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back