Viktoriia Listunova 14.700

Daniela Batrona 12.833

Mariia Minaeva 12.533

Anastasiya Smantsar 12.200

Bianka Schermann 11.066

Lucija Hribar 10.766

Ella Borg 10.033

Lahna Salem 9.500

WAG Balance Beam: Vladislava Urazova; Nora Peresztegi; Anastasiya Smantsar; Hiu Ying Wong; Lucija Hribar; Tjasa Kysselef; Csenge Maria Bacskay; Korkem Yerbossynkyzy.

WAG Floor Exercise: Vladislava Urazova; Anastasiya Smantsar; Dorina Boeczoego; Mariia Minaeva; Daniela Batrona, Bianka Schermann; Aida Bauyrzhanova; Keira Rolston-Larking.

Last edited:
Mods, can someone move these highly important and insightful posts to the other doha cup thread? 😇😇😇

Doha UB Final

:1st_place_medal: Viktoria Listunova 14.566
:2nd_place_medal: Maria Minaeva 13.366
:3rd_place_medal: Daniela Batrona UKR 12.466

Apparently there were two separate medal ceremonies and they weren’t on the podium together. Which I think was in the best interests of all three athletes, especially with them being minors. The best case scenario is that it’s really awkward, the worst is it draws untoward attention.

And Chuso is going to continue competing!! I mean this woman is beyond ageless. Just amazing.
If she ends up making her 9th Olympics (which I am sure will happen at this point) there really needs to be some sort of celebration for her at that event.
We should be full in audience in Paris so it will be fantastic if there is a standing ovation for her.

I wonder if we can petition the FIG to create a commemorative medal for her to be given at those grades.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back