2021 Euros prelims

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

ArnoldRimmer

Defender
WAG today, sub 1 just finished. Between work and temperamental livestreams I didn’t see anything, but the main news is that Urazova did respectably and Gerasimova bombed. She fell off beam twice and also got an 11 on vault. I don’t even know how you get an 11 on vault. I thought you could do a front full and get like 12.

Urazova only got 13.033 on beam, not sure what happened there, but the other three events went well and she has a 55.299. Not necessarily making any finals though, as she got a 14.5 on bars and 13.333 on floor. Could see her getting 2 per’d out of all three if the remaining Russians hit.

Adlterteg got 14 on bars so is in with a chance of making the final, and I don’t think there was anything else of note.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Gerasimova got an 11 on floor, not on vault. She fell on her double tuck and I must say her twists are a hot mess too.

The stream is terrible. They underestimated the amount of viewers BIG TIME. It keeps collapsing.
I did see Naomi Visser mess up bars; I really hoped she would have made the final and maybe even medalled. But alas…

Alice Kinsella scored a low 13 on floor and Phoebe a 12,8. Didn’t see any routine. Kinsella 14,25 on vault, phoebe 13,3

Visser definitely could have made finals. Her PT routine looked great.

Sucks about the stream. Is european gymnastics Twitter uploading routines?

On Instagram, European Gymnastics posted a link to a stream gymtv.online but all I can see so far is results, and a scrolling video screen. 😭

Last edited:
Yes they keep apologizing, so you really can’t be mad. Just a little frustrating and nerve wracking. But the live scores are OK. Kinsella scored a 13,2 on bars btw

It’s on the same page. So whenever the stream stops and the site goes down completely, we lose the scores as well. Which is now.

For anyone on instagram, @basel2021gym has a live feed. It’s not great but it’s better than nothing.
Alice Kinsella had a lovely bars routine, probably the best I remember having seen from her, but LARGE stumble on dismount (I’m not 100% sure she didn’t put hands down) for a 13.166

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back