2021 Euros prelims

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Ugh I think Naomi fell on beam as well. Haven’t seen it of course, but the score is low for her. I hope she still manages to make AA final and redeem herself.

Ugh I really wish they would sort the streaming out. Bet there are people in the crowd who’d instagram it if they were asked. If we can’t watch 3 or 4 I am going to be devastated.

@Doug, in terms of a GB +1 I don’t think this sub means anything much. How well Alice does is completely irrelevant, and Phoebe was never likely to be in the running anyway. It’s all about what Gadirova and Morgan do.

eta- just seen that there is in fact someone in the crowd instagramming it!

Last edited:

This triple should not get credit.

Doesn’t she usually do a 5/2 to punch front? She took it out.

@ArnoldRimmer - who’s the IG user streaming?

Live scoring I had Alice at E 6.9 (A3). What did she get?

Thank you! Not her best. I went 5 on both her big wobbles but one of them was a borderline 3/5, which would have put me at 7.1. Looks like the scoring is pretty in line with what we are used to.

I had visser FX E 7.5 (artistry 2)

Do you have a link to the scoring? It’s not working for me 😦

ETA: she got 7.566. So floor seems in line too.

Last edited:

I’m all for inclusivity. But I can’t help thinking that this might impact the judging.
Jet black stockings against a jet black background. Can’t fucking see!

Gadirova 13.7 and Morgan 13.9 on bars.
I think Kinsella will be out of the AA as well as beam.

Vanessa got through beam. It wasn’t the best. Nice switch Ring. But the split ring jump I wouldn’t credit. She only did BHS LOSO, no full.

5.1 7.633 0.100 12.633 R2

Last edited:
Morgan currently 4th on UB. Might scrape into the final!

If they don’t show the british girls on beam im gonna fuckin scream.

Someone just did a step-down Toe on Tkatchev and Im gonna throw up.

Last edited:
I think Vanessa is probably going to struggle to qualify to Tokyo now, unless others splat. If she gets a fairly bog standard 14.4 for her DTY and a high 13 for floor, which was what she got for hit vault and floor sets post pandemic, that still only just gets her past 54. Urazova has already well beaten that, and Larisa got high 54s last Euros.

CMON BRITISH GIRLS YOU CAN GET A 55!

Do we know its prelims scores that count??

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back