US WAG world team trials

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Well, so far the “B-tier” isn’t exactly making a case for itself tonight, Fatta notwithstanding.

14.200 for Blakely on bars is crucial, you have to let her do bars in Liverpool putting her up for UB/BB/FX IMO.

That’s quite the range of E scores for Matthews: 6.90 - 7.40. What did judge 4 see?

I agree, I think the only possibility is they could give Wong the qualifying fx spot instead if she is looking more consistent by podium.

I agree, I think the only possibility is they could give Wong the qualifying fx spot instead if she is looking more consistent by podium.
After Day 1 they won’t give Wong a floor spot surely!

If Wong doesn’t hit bars strong enough today, she might not make the team. There could be an argument for taking Fatta instead.

I at least like the transparency showing the individual judges scores today. Even if it is for a brief second and we cant fucking note it down!

If Wong doesn’t hit bars strong enough today, she might not make the team. There could be an argument for taking Fatta instead.
You might be right. Leanne better look out if Fatta and Zeiss both hit lights out today and she doesn’t.

But you’d give her the benefit of the doubt I think. Shes coming back from an injury. And shes the World AA silver medalist. That counts for something with international judges. They dont have a clue who Zeiss is. I didn’t until yesterday.

You might be right. Leanne better look out if Fatta and Zeiss both hit lights out today and she doesn’t.

But you’d give her the benefit of the doubt I think. Shes coming back from an injury. And shes the World AA silver medalist. That counts for something with international judges. They dont have a clue who Zeiss is. I didn’t until yesterday.
Carey, Jones, Chiles AA
Blakely UB/BB
Fatta VT/FX
could be it…

I can’t see them leaving Wong off unless she is too injured to complete. Especially since the replacement would likely be a benchwarmer for the whole competition. I’d let Chiles/Carey/Blakely/Jones all do AA in qualifying if Wong not there.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back