US National 2022 Senior WAG Day 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Don’t hate her, just don’t want her to be led down the garden path into thinking she doesn’t have anywhere to improve because the judges aren’t judging actually.

Jones beam was 3rd. Was that a fluke? Why wouldn’t you use her on beam in finals?
She’s been inconsistent her whole career…did you not see the 11 she scored at US Classic?

Nope, didn’t see Classics. 🙂 But it sounds like she reorganized her beam to be more consistent so I guess we’ll have to see if it works.

Did anyone else do 2 vaults? I don’t see it in the results stuff online. Seems like an easy way to get a Nationals medal these days…

The use of the general term body shape gets me every time
What do you mean “gets you”?

You don’t understand what a body shape deduction is? You get annoyed when people use phrases from the CoP to describe deductions they see?

What do you mean?

Yes and when people try to explain it is far to general. Watched a whole technical video on it…too general. I wish someone could explain it in more specific terms.
For example, the explanation on the ring leaps was very detailed and well explained.

Last edited:
For once we have to applaud Fong for having Wong withdraw for her health and ultimately a Worlds slot, which is what she wants.

Shooketh

I can find you the page in the code for you to take a look at. One sec

Yes and when people try to explain it is far to general. Watched a whole technical video on it…too general. I wish someone could explain it in more specific terms.

Page 39

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back