Thanks to Rich for organizing all the threads for Worlds

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Adding my thanks to @irichluck21 and @lspatterson .

Just one query about the podium training threads though - I haven’t got the training schedule, but if the competition starts first thing on Saturday morning would podium training not be Wednesday-Friday rather than Thursday-Saturday?

I know it’s a labor of love, but it’s still a lot of work. It really adds to the experience of following the competition. Thanks so much.

Thank you @irichluck21 and @lspatterson

Also, @falcon9 Thanks for keeping us up and running.

I love that the forum is so organized and we don’t need to go chasing through USAG or FIG websites to try to figure out what is going on.

As an aside, I’ve been so focused on my approaching baby due date that I didn’t realize that qualifications were SO soon. Baby better hold off until after team final.

Last edited:
I stupidly made vacation plans that completely overlap with worlds. Luckily, most days we have set plans are days MAG is supposed to compete and the time difference means i can probably still catch a lot if they stream it.

Ot else I’ll just be reading the threads after the fact so make sure y’all put who fell when you post “…and she’s off.” 😉

Many sincere thanks for Rich and all others for your work and dedication. It is truly appreciated. I appreciate and value your dedication and efforts. Many thanks indeed!

José M.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back