Social Media Paris Athletes

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Has this been posted here yet?
📸 Rebeca's Instagram
1000006061.jpg

This is reminding me of Shawn's cameo in The Secret Life of the American Teenager where the boy asked where Shawn was all summer.
I loved that and then when he asks her out and Shawn says she’s “kinda busy” he’s like “doing what?” lol. She had just got back from Beijing.

She’s so smug in that.

Honestly, in the "real" world, people don't care about gymnastics. We can't even get our local newspaper to cover our little gym because we aren't a high school sport. Nevermind we've had several kids sign full rides to very good schools. If they were football players signing to U of M, USC, OSU it'd be all over the local.

Stop herself from what? That’s a YouTube video of two people talking about Skinner. Skinner isn’t there. She didn’t make the video and isn’t a participant in it.

I just skimmed through it and they’re just taking clips from her past YouTube videos and talking about them.

MyKayla Skinner hasn’t posted to YouTube in 3 months, her last post on Twitter was the July 6th apology, and her last post on Instagram was the August 6th post asking people to stop threatening her family.

Last edited:
Gotcha! I thought she was a guest on the show.
Thanks for clarifying.

Stop herself from what? That’s a YouTube video of two people talking about Skinner. Skinner isn’t there. She didn’t make the video and isn’t a participant in it.

I just skimmed through it and they’re just taking clips from her past YouTube videos and talking about them.

MyKayla Skinner hasn’t posted to YouTube in 3 months, her last post on Twitter was the July 6th apology, and her last post on Instagram was the August 6th post asking people to stop threatening her family.
I find it funny that with all her social media outlets she chose the one (Instagram) that she blocked Simone on to put out a public request to Simone. smh!

You can unblock people lol.
Ummm, obviously. But it still seems an odd choice to choose the platform that she blocked Simone... surely she knew that blocking went somewhat viral.
Then again, MyKayla and I don't see things anything alike so I guess I'll never understand her reasons for doing things the way she does.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back