Social Media Paris Athletes

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I admittedly haven't experienced either, but the timeline for her post-pregnancy return seems even crazier than the timeline for her ACL recovery pre-London. Between the physical stress of giving birth and recovering from that, plus hormonal changes, sleep disruption, and overall life disruption, like - how?

I’m reading in a couple of places that Jordan is getting a lot of hate.

View attachment 11049
With articles out about Romania “being stripped of the bronze” by Chiles, it made me wonder if people would be cruel to Chiles.
And to be objective, Romania never had the medal. So saying Voinea/Barbosu was stripped of a medal is misleading.

Last edited:
It’s Romania. Nearly everyone is racist
High Quality Im Shocked GIF

Though there's a certain amount of marvel I have at people who couldn't hold a basic conversation in English, but can use racial slurs in perfect context.

I'm old and pathetic and had to Google "GRWM".
Same!
I kinda already knew Jordan's announcement as soon as I heard that she was planning to make one. She thrived so much as a part of the UCLA team that I had no doubt she'd go back. I'm glad to be correct on that. I'm excited to see her back in NCAA.
I don’t think doing what you committed to doing classes as a “big announcement”, but whatever.

I so love Ana Barbosu.
Looks like she doesn't rule out a retirement, and someone somewhere mentioned that she's an excellent student, too, and may want to focus on her academics. I really, really want Georgia to recruit her. Someone please tell Cecile Landi to do so!
1723165287215.png

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back