Simone to compete beam

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I have kind of a hard time imagining Simone doing her tour and then getting back into good enough shape to compete the YDP.
There’s no way.

I feel the same about the Carey.

Last edited:
Wont she have issues when she does the wolf turn? I hope she can have a safe competition but I’m afraid how things would go if she falls.

Thanks, but I will be okay no matter the outcome. I’ve made my peace with China’s utter shittiness. Forgive the profanity, but I have no more fucks left to give. I’m too old to waste any more energy in that abyss.

I’d love to see Urazova on the podium. I really enjoy her gymnastics, and I’d be sad if she left Tokyo without an individual medal. More hardware for Suni would also be nice, and I’d be thrilled to see Saraiva take another medal for Brazil. So there it is.

Does she still speak at that nearly shouted monotone?

It is not what she is saying it is how she is speaking. There is no stopping for punctuation, she just rambles on and on and there isn’t any inflection at all. Just one run on sentence.
Its also what she is saying. Simone has now made clear her problem was “twisties,” but Aly goes on and on about “mental health.” I used to like Aly a lot but these days she just gets on my nerves Majorly. She is so utterly vapid. And just how long does she plan to earn a living doing basically nothing?

It’s strange because before all this happened, I would have thought Aly was the last Olympic gymnast NBC would ever allow on air due to her inability to refrain from attacking USAG and USOPC in every message and bring it all back to her messaging regardless of what she’s asked to discuss. I guess she was the first one they called on her couch during team finals because she’s probably the only former teammate they could get to talk. Laurie was already hired, Gabby doesn’t do Olympic media, and Madison seems much more private as well.

God, China needs some kind of redemption. Beam is their last chance. When’s the last time they failed to win a medal? Seoul?

Yep. Although in 2016 they didn’t win any individual medals, if I’m not mistaken. Let’s hope they’re not going the way of Romania.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back