Olympic games Leotards

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

So the UCLA gymnasts’ leotard has a Black power fist and “BLM” down the sleeve. I don’t see anything on these leos associated with BLM.

It is odd to see black and purple at the Olympics. It does seem intentional since it is so out of step with the normal attire. Perhaps it is kind of akin to the rainbow leo from Doha.

Podium

Not a fan of either. Much prefer red, white, and blue, and less mesh, ugh.

I kinda love them. I’m definitely tired of the same ole red white and blue, so the black is a welcome change to me. Not a fan of the mesh use on the purple one though.

Last edited:
I like the black. It’s an elegant color. The purple isn’t a bad color but I don’t love how shiny it is.

Same. If the shiny purple had another color “under” it rather than just shine, I’d like it more

I’m loving the black. It definitely feels like something they’ve chosen themselves and is a bit more grown up. The purple is a bit meh.

I wonder if the team has had dibs on the “best” Leo’s and jade and myk have had to pick from what was left over.

NLD

Not the best picture, but the Netherlands’ leo from podium training. Nice to see them in flag colors–a bit a diversity from the usual orange.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back