Leotards at Classic

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Seniors session one. I’m just going with Best and Absolute Worst. Because there’s a lot of bad leos and I just don’t want to torture myself like that, so I’m just ignoring a lot of them.

Best!

Genie’s. So simple!

Gym-Max. Always lovely B&W combo. Laurie implied on her twitter that this is a Ruth Bader Ginsburg lace collar tribute.

World Class (Jamison Sears). I like black leos. Nothing too crazy, but the mesh and front keyhole add interest without being overly busy.

The worst:
WOGA. Ruching and a belt. Ugh.

Texas Dreams. There’s just so much going on here it’s making me go cross-eyed.

Omaha. Way too much going on with the added bonus of mesh cut-outs all over the place!

Last edited:
Senior Session 2.

Oh my. OH MY. Not one but TWO awful leos with a ton of mesh and little full coverage patches over the chest (Everest and Midwest). Who on earth thought this was a good idea? And the Midwest one is even worse, with the horrible ruched belt.

How heavy is this leo? So many rhinestones.

Look, some pretty leos!

West Valley

Arizona Sunrays

At a “distance” (i.e., in video thumbnails), Laurie’s leo reminded me of the black and white Ukrainian leo from Atlanta.

Someone should do an hommage to that leo. So simple but so elegant.

Kaylen Morgan’s was the worst. No belt can top those weird colored boob patches. It wasn’t even mermaid colored. At least Alipio’s was color matched so it wasn’t so jarring.
USA Gymnastics: May 22 - GK U.S. Classic Senior Session 2 &emdash; Kaylen Morgan

I liked Alonna Kratzer’s leo:

Sorry, it isn’t uploading the picture, just the link…still figuring out this interface. ETA: figured it out.

I haven’t seen the whole competition, but of what I have seen I really liked Jade & Riley’s, and Morgan’s!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back