Hopes Champion Jaysha McClendon

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Caligym

Defender
The Classics thread is so long, wanted to give Jaysha her own. She fell on beam and still dominated the competition. She is 12 (born in 2011) from Arizona. She also won the youngest age group at level 10 nationals earlier this year. She has great rhythm on beam, good basics on all events, her coach seems to be pacing her well, only having her throw the skills she can do well. I have high hopes for her!

Born the same year Wieber won the World AA title, who was born the year Moceanu won her national AA title.

Boomer Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

My friend’s son who I have known since he was itty-bitty just graduated high school and completed his first semester of college.

For my school and all sports schools in Russia, our intake when school starts up next month will be 2016 kids. In December, the 2017 kids will come to try out for the programme.

We’re at the point where new seniors will only remember Simone. They may have vague memories of watching Gabby Douglas in 2012, but they’d have been 4-5. Any upcoming gymnast will only know life under Simone’s domination. That’s crazy.

I’ll be dead and gone before they graduate. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back