Gymnast Social Media Megathread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Flexed feet! Pretzel body. And that was a choice.

Last edited:
Eh, it was very modern dance move to me. It’s fine…or at least different. A person does get tired of basic finger flickin’ choreography.

It’s thematic and expresses a point of view. That can’t be said about very many beam exercises since 1990something

the choreo from 0:50 to 1:04 is very slow, which is totally fine but she looks unsteady with it. Yurchenko was notoriously slow, but you could see her counting the choreography and every moment was deliberate

Great to see something different and parts of it I like very much. I completely lack the vocabulary required to describe dance and dance styles. Looking forward to seeing this when she gets more comfortable with it.

Last edited:
It feels awkward to me, and it does seem slow. I appreciate that she’s trying to be out of the box, but I am missing a variety of tempo here more than I do for most routines. It almost feels like “I can’t do quicker choreography” and the movements that are there do not seem natural. Perhaps it has a point of view, but I am having trouble finding a “why” behind any of the movements.

It might not have been ready to show and it was a mistake. Hopefully she can make it look better through the next year. Or make changes.

Last edited:
Looks like Baby has her own Instagram handle.

IMG_8108

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back