Gymcastic. Thoughts?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I’ve never listened to a full podcast… listened to a little bit of one of the Gymcastic shows.

How do you know how many listeners a podcast has? How do you know how popular it actually is?

Who is up for starting a gymnaverse podcast? I bet we have enough folks on here who could pull off a solid competing podcast, and I would happily edit audio for free for anyone interesting in launching such an endeavor providing that they are doing it on behalf of the sport and aren’t making piles of money.

Y’know, that’d be kind of fun. If anybody did get this off the ground, I’d happily contribute to background/research needs or throw a a few dollars toward the effort.

Where do you see this? How many does Gymcastic typically have?

They really annoy me with their stirring up shit where there is none…. I listened to them for 5 minutes and that was more than enough to know they are irrelevant to me…

Just fashion? You have such insightful, constructive coaching critique. 🤣

The GymCastic hosts mentioned it. I can’t remember the number, but it was something like 10,000.

Reactions: L_R
Wow… that seems like a lot… must be pretty popular then. I have been coaching full time for over 20 years and have only heard of a few people mention it.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back