Frederick Richard

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Reaction score
Where Frederick?
Everyone of those male gymnasts were able to hug, kiss and allowed their fathers to either put the metal on or hold it for a moment on TV. Where was Frederick and his Family?

When Mike Tirico interviewed those young men, Frederick didn't have to much say after he worked so hard for a podium spot.

When everyone was at the Olymplc cafeteria last night cheering the women’s team for winning Gold, why wasn’t frederick with the men’s team?

Where is Frederick Richards and Family? Something isn’t kosher France!

Essenee

Where Frederick?
Everyone of those male gymnasts were able to hug, kiss and allowed their fathers to either put the metal on or hold it for a moment on TV. Where was Frederick and his Family?

When Mike Tirico interviewed those young men, Frederick didn't have to much say after he worked so hard for a podium spot.

When everyone was at the Olymplc cafeteria last night cheering the women’s team for winning Gold, why wasn’t frederick with the men’s team?

Essenee

Ridiculous post

Where Frederick?

Essenee

He’s training for finals.

I've been to multiple competitions (NCAA, USA, World) where Fred has competed and his parents were always there.

I highly doubt there any snubbing intended by his not being there to cheer on the women. He makes videos (YouTube shorts, I don't have tiktok but they're probably there, too) with Simone pretty frequently.

Not to mention they keep plugging his fashion brand which I think is great for him.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back