Dalaloyan torn achilles (major spoiler)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Achilles, but a partial tear. Still don’t know how that recovers in 3 months for an Olympics?

Sorry yes, achilles. I do this every time (aside from Mustafina, weirdly). I actually thought to myself as I came here to start the thread, don’t mix achilles and ACL up. And here we are. Have amended the title.

Yikes, if it was not a 4-4-3 prelims I could see them taking him anyway and keeping him off VT/FX.
Stretchovich being injured is also bad news for them.

Dalaloyan injured his achilles tendon. Verniaiev is still provisionally suspended. 2021 is turning out to be a fantastic year for MAG so far.

Isn’t it just. I wonder if we’re ever actually going to find out what’s happening with Oleg, or if it’ll just turn into one of those mysteries for the ages.

He won’t be in Tokyo he is currently suspended and it doesn’t look like it will be lifted in two months.

I’m still surprised no one has commented on Oleg’s suspension. It’s a shame not to see him in Tokyo (assuming that still holds).

Artur Dalaloyan had his cast removed.

Igor Radivilov was asked in a Gymnovosti interview.

This was his response:
Q: What’s going on with Oleg Vernaiev? Is there a chance to see him in Tokyo?

A: I won’t answer this question. First of all, I don’t know anything and the head coach is responsible for him. Let Verniaiev himself answer this question.

Q: How close are you with Oleg Verniaiev?

A: We’re just teammates, nothing more.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back