British WAG (and MAG!) talk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

IMG_7921

IMG_7922

8.75 E score is not worth doing an Amanar though.
Evans must have fallen with a 7.65 E score.

Looks like Becky had a horrible Trials. 4.5 E score on bars and 5.9 E score on beam.

Yikes

Will Downie still have a chance for Worlds? I know she fell in trial, but the Britain team does need that bars routine. She could use that European Championship bars medal as an argument to claim her spot.

Last edited:
It was helpful to Becky that everyone else had falls or major mistakes. Though Fenton did hit beam and floor, it looks like she also fell off bars.

What a mess.

Really not sure any of the vault upgrades are worth it. It’s bizarre but even with those results I’d probably still take Becky just because who else can you pick from that chaos?

Gadirova’s floor score…the results show 5.7/7.15, but a total score of only 12.35.

For Jess Gadirova, it’s worth doing Cheng because she has a real chance for a vault medal. It also increases her AA scoring potential. For Alice and Ruby, it depends on whether they will hit the vaults consistently.

Last edited:
Can’t seem to find the worlds selection process document ob the BG site- is this the last trial?

Yes. The selection panel meets on Tuesday, appeals window is Wednesday- Friday, so we should here some time after that.

Last edited:
I’d say Jess’ is worth it, just needs to compete it more. It will help her in AA and vault final, but the others it’s not worth the risk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back