Artificial Intelligence versus Men's Gymnastics

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

OnoNoKomachi

Staff member
Defender
Get ready for AI to take over the world!

First up - I asked Dall-E 3 to make an infographic about the six events in men's gymnastics. That's it.
All the language came from the AI. As you can see, it had trouble spelling "Gymnastics" and "Parallel".
crazy infographic.jpg

I have no idea where that courthouse thing came from. Maybe because there are judges?

Next up - I asked an AI comic generator to make a comic about "US Men's Gymnastics planning to bring home Olympic Gold". That's it.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 151009.png

The people on the lower left appear to be in some sort of jail. Maybe it's related to the "crimes" referred to in the first graphic.

I like the two different, yet still totally wrong, spellings of Exercise. And I'm pretty sure we've all seen some Scro?s Crimes--especially in NCAA.

Next up - I asked an AI comic generator to make a comic about "US Men's Gymnastics planning to bring home Olympic Gold". That's it.

View attachment 10163
The people on the lower left appear to be in some sort of jail. Maybe it's related to the "crimes" referred to in the first graphic.
the one holding the rope looks like stretch Armstrong lol
And wtf is that apparatus at the top - surfing on a bench!

Get ready for AI to take over the world!

First up - I asked Dall-E 3 to make an infographic about the six events in men's gymnastics. That's it.
All the language came from the AI. As you can see, it had trouble spelling "Gymnastics" and "Parallel".
View attachment 10162
I have no idea where that courthouse thing came from. Maybe because there are judges?
There are apparantly a lot of split jumps in MAG - perhaps they are chanelling an inner Heath.

Pomme Hore made me cry laughing. We have to always call it that now. Rings seems to have been lost altogether. And there are 2 versions of P bars and no High bar. Which seems to be just a beam. OMG I'm dying.

Although sometimes AI does come up with 100 % true facts (although Stanford and Nebraska might have some quibbles with this one).
Screenshot 2024-03-30 113311.png

those photos would make you think you have to have both feet clubbed in order to compete. Or is that slewfoot.

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back