2024 Olympic Games: WAG Podium Training: Thursday, July 25

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I didn't manage to see Suni's beam before it got taken down, and everything is copyrighted now. Am seeing people say she might be too far over to the side on her dismount for the full D credit that you get for a gainer off the end. Did anyone else think that?

I think she should've kept in the bit where the coach fell over spotting her DLO full. Looking at the landing makes me want to hit the deck too.
That was awful. Please spare us from seeing that in an Olympic EF.

I didn't manage to see Suni's beam before it got taken down, and everything is copyrighted now. Am seeing people say she might be too far over to the side on her dismount for the full D credit that you get for a gainer off the end. Did anyone else think that?
Suni is definitely waaaay off to the side.

I noticed she was far off to the side landing her dismount, but didn't know that could potentially downgrade the skill.

I noticed she was far off to the side landing her dismount, but didn't know that could potentially downgrade the skill.
Me neither until today. D to B, apparently. I think it would be credited like a full twisting version of the double full Khorkina used to do from 94-00.

In happier news, there's some footage of Nemour on bars now.

What's up with Brian Carey? I was watching PT replay and wondered where he was, and now I read here he's ill? Did he test positive for Covid or what's going on?

Edit: okay, I checked USAG twitter and I suppose all we know is what's posted there, so no one really knows what's going on.

Last edited:
What's up with Brian Carey? I was watching PT replay and wondered where he was, and now I read here he's ill? Did he test positive for Covid or what's going on?

Edit: okay, I checked USAG twitter and I suppose all we know is what's posted there, so no one really knows what's going on.
He could have a cold, allergies, a migraine, etc.

I love the arena. I don’t like any of the US floor music except for Suni’s. Jade’s is ok. The vocals are truly awful.

I love that green leo. I hate the US firework one a little less than I did before seeing it in action, but it still looks like a 'Murican bald eagle flew overhead and took a star spangled dump on the shoulder.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back