2024 Olympic Games: WAG Podium Training: Thursday, July 25

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Jade downgraded to a DLO 2nd pass on floor, a tucked full-in third pass, and a DTY instead of 2.5 as her 2nd vault. Not sure if something was just bothering her today and she held back or if this is the plan.

If Brian Carey is sick, and they’ve all been with each other 24/7 since arriving in France last Thursday, I wouldn’t be surprised if others start feeling sick as well.

Tempest, I think you just have to post the link to the tweet to get it to embed. You don't need the HTML code

If Brian Carey is sick, and they’ve all been with each other 24/7 since arriving in France last Thursday, I wouldn’t be surprised if others start feeling sick as well.
I really hope he didn't make the team sick, but at least they get a couple of days' rest since QFs aren't until Sunday. And they're no longer under Marta's tutelage where they're expected to spend all day every day training.

Replay available on Peacock, if you're like me and did not want to be up before dawn and then had to get a small child ready for camp. Now I can sit, fold laundry and watch gymnastics.

Damn shame that once again, US is wearing my favorite leo for podium training. I hope it doesn't disappear from the national team set like the black and rose gold leo from Tokyo.

1000003275.jpg

I'm watching the replay now. I tried to get up at 5:30 but couldn't. The firework leo looks better than I expected.

Seeing it in action, I like the firework leo.
Me too. I wonder what they’ll wear for Qualifications? The red white and blue is obviously for Team Finals.

Last edited:
Based on the beam order, it seems Jade isn't doing AA in prelims.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back