2023 World Championships & Pan American Games Team Trials (USA)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I think Chiles’ DTY/Lopez from last year would beat what Moreno just did at the Paris World Cup. And Moreno beat Devillard too

Ok I don’t often wish for mistakes so with apologies to Jones, it would be amazing if Lincoln could win today and automatically qualify. I know she’s weak on bars and it won’t happen, but it’s fun to think about.

Last edited:
I don’t understand what’s going on with this ombre criss cross business (the maroon and hot pink leos). It’s not cute.

Last edited:
DiCello is looking to me like the leader of the Pan Ams team. I wonder if they’ll still take Carey to that meet or tell her to rest for next year.

Definitely only an off day. She over-rotated a Yurchenko double pike just now.

There is one more competition tomorrow. They need to show consistency… I think…

DiCello and Chiles are being hurt by the Roberson/Lincoln glow up unfortunately. I would still choose Chiles over either of them for my own main team, if I were choosing based on my own criteria and not a publicly scrutinizable set of scores and performances.

Lincoln hit bars! And that is how you make your first Worlds team.

I agree she has the execution to medal, but I think the committee are going to prioritize Roberson’s difficulty if they’re both hitting vault.

I also agree about Moreno. I’m hoping for Yeo Seo-jeong to medal.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back