2023 Commits

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

IIRC Fatta, Dratyon, and Miller are uncommitted. Barros verbally committed to UCLA in 2019. Hopefully she’s healthy enough when she gets there.

There are whispers Skye Blakely is going to Florida, but that might just be wishful thinking or playing telephone since Sloane is going there. Unconfirmed. I imagine everybody will be jockeying for her and McClain until the ink dries.

Last edited:
zmillerlsu

Zoe Miller has announced her commitment to LSU. Another big name in c/o 2023.

I’ll be curious to see what LIU can do. I follow a bot (?) on Twitter that tries to track all the NCAA WGYM roster transactions and I thought they lost several.

I’ll be curious to see what LIU can do. I follow a bot (?) on Twitter that tries to track all the NCAA WGYM roster transactions and I thought they lost several.
Yes a few took medical retirements. Also Emma Brown took a Covid year last year and then decided to transfer back to Denver, having never competed a routine for LIU.

Addison Fatta commits to Oklahoma. Interesting because I thought they had only 3 scholarships available. Maybe a retirement or something?

Amari Drayton has committed to LSU. I’m not exactly surprised, but I thought they had already filled up their scholarships for 2023/24 so it caught me a little off guard. But I assume that McClain will be deferring for the Olympics.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back