2022 World Gymnastics Championships WAG All Around Final (Thursday 11/03)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Yamada 7.1 0.4 A (she get’s 6.9 damn they went for her)

Maybe we need a bonus for when gymnasts go above and beyond the requirements.

yeah also the way aaaalll the phases of the vault are so beatifully clear. That’s not a real deduction, only maybe height that twisting off of the table takes, but hers just looks so much better. She is piking ever so slightly here though

Terry Gannon saying Memmel gave the team a full day off between Prelims and TF and then another full day off between TF and AA.

Peszek says they got zero days off under Marta.
Not just zero days off, but having to hit a bazillion routines on non-competition days.

ugh I can’t learn this, must deduct every single movement Miyata does

Miyata should take out that Double Turn, doesn’t seem to ever work.

How are Barbosu’s and Ou’s FTYs the same score. none of them are a vault I’d like to see again, but one is better than the other

Be fun to see Shilese on bars, just saying.

Ahhh there we go

Last edited:
Followed by Tisha 🤣 If you’d ever deduct a run it would be hers

I want more Ellie Black medals.

I remember the AA thread on this board from 2017 Worlds, I was the only person rooting for Ellie. It’s nice to have some company this time around.
I do like Ellie but I was praying so hard for Morgan(I was in person for the meet)… I did NOT want Ellie to win with her weak even for the 80s dismounts on UB and FX

Shilese does a lot very well on bars, but some things are a little wonky (catching close, the Pak today…). Should be lower than TF

It’s risky. Maybe we should lobby to bring a bonus back forROV?

Last edited:
Love Shilese on bars. I wonder if she loses a lot on the pak? It’s quite low and flat

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back