2022 World Gymnastics Championships WAG All Around Final (Thursday 11/03)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

You can bet she’s running through every step, hesitation, or any other option to make up those two tenths. So tough.
OR maybe she saw Jess on beam and she’s like fuck this shit I’m not doing anymore side aerial-loso-loso

Is it because the last two days have set a precedent that finals make you chew your hand off?

IT’S NOT A FINAL IF YOU DON’T NEED THE BENZOS

Last edited:
Maisa Kuusikko placing 13th is the best “Finnish” for Finland in the AA as well.

If they continue their rise into 2023, watch out because Finland might be able to sneak in and qualify a full team to Paris. They were 16th, 5.734 from 12th. They had two gymnasts go 10.+ on beam and also an 11.+ to finish 21st out of 23 teams on that event. But vault and bars were 16th and they were 10th on floor. A few less falls on beam and they cut that differential down to 3 points.

Kinda
or she could be overwhelmed from finally doing what she can do after so many years of falling short of her potential

I think she just has RBF and she’s prob a little nervous up there

I hope it’s that. Her career blasted off like a rocket ship this year.

Shilese looks a tad disappointed to me.
Maybe it’s cause she had heard the Brazilian national hymn and she knew it was coming? God this is not good, people of Brazil rise up and change this!

I hope it isn’t disappointment. Shilese has had a fabulous championships and she missed out today to a person who is in another league. There’s nothing she could’ve done to beat Rebeca.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back